Mercedes GLE Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
It's good he showed what headroom is like, which mercedes did a great job of while integrating the coupe styled roof.

·
Registered
167 Posts
It's good he showed what headroom is like, which mercedes did a great job of while integrating the coupe styled roof.
Finding out how tall he is (too bad that wasn't mentioned) would provide a good frame of reference since this will be question that comes up a lot, especially as the order process opens.

·
Registered
207 Posts
He didn't look crazy tall, pretty average height. That was a very smart thing to show though as all these coupe roofed CUVs have tended to have problems with back seat head room. I also wonder what the cargo space is.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Still we don't know how tall that guy it, but at least there was still more space to go.
Overall it looks to be fine for the average american and without question... europeans.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well we also need to ask ourselves, how important is rear headroom when you consider that how often will fullsize adults be using the rear seats? If you carpool often i can see this being a problem, but people who drive higher end German cars are not your typical office car pool players...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
same here
they are quite possibly the next best thing to seeing the vehicle in person as we're getting just about every angle of the vehicle we could want.
Agreed. It's even better when you view those videos in HD, projected to a LARGE screen. I have a huge monitor just for video watching.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts