Mercedes GLE Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, New to me 2017 GLE 350 4matic. I would like to add an after market tow package class III. This would be an alternate tow vehicle since we drive an f150 also but since the GLE has a 7000# tow rating thought it would be nice to have an alternate. Dealer quoted 4500.00 to add what would be 575.00 from factory. He quoted 20 hours of labor and 2000 for harness and hitch. Im new to MB so not familiar with MB dealer humor. I giggled and quickly disengaged. Does anyone have experience with adding tow package? My window sticker indicates trailor sway control included so not sure if anything else need be done to the car to get it ready for towing other than the package. I do not have active curve suspension. Thanks for any feedback!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I used a company called Stealth Hitch. They have approved installers in our area and I think nationally. I paid under $1,000 for mine installed. The best part is that when you won’t be using it for a while, you can remove the visible portion of the hitch and nothing is visible. Check them out online. Based in Atlanta

1 - 3 of 3 Posts