Mercedes GLE Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I've been on a few forums. This is my second AMG, but my first SUV AMG, its a 2018 AMG GLE63s. Still learning all its features.
Hoping to learn more about about this forum and its members.

Tim

·
Registered
242 Posts
Welcome.

How do you like how AMG has progressed over the years? Never owned an AMG myself, I actually come from BMW and always loved M products. Never owned an M either but got behind the wheel of my friends M3 :D

Have you started looking into modifications/accessories as yet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've had my GLE63s for a couple of weeks, still getting use to all the buttons. Does anybody know if you can electronically check your oil? I've read the owners manual and it shows a dip stick.
I haven't tried the auto Park feature yet, haven't found a good opportunity to give it a try.
I would like to purchase a complete set of winter floor mats and rear cargo mat. Has anybody seen a AMG version?

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hate the fact we still have so many buttons in our MB's but I think that even with voice commands coming to car and being able to control most common functions, brands like Mercedes will still want to include some buttons for a feeling of more connection to the premium experience.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts