Mercedes GLE Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good afternoon, everyone.
I don't even know where to start...
Not too long ago I bought my dreaz GLE 2017. The car is great especially considering how much I bought it for.
Had a little incident my wife broke the radio glass. Now not only does it look terrible, but it doesn't work well either. Now I want to replace it a new original one is very expensive. What options can you suggest? I haven't had one of these before.
Please don't ask how she broke it.) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good afternoon, everyone.
I don't even know where to start...
Not too long ago I bought my dreaz GLE 2017. The car is great especially considering how much I bought it for.
Had a little incident my wife broke the radio glass. Now not only does it look terrible, but it doesn't work well either. Now I want to replace it a new original one is very expensive. What options can you suggest? I haven't had one of these before.
Please don't ask how she broke it.) :rolleyes:
Hi in any case woundering to ask how?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I change the original one in my old car some time doesnt responce .... and original was to expencive so I got from one company.
If I am not misteke it was smarty trend... Check on google for sure you will find normal android if you wanna

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I change the original one in my old car some time doesnt responce .... and original was to expencive so I got from one company.
If I am not misteke it was smarty trend... Check on google for sure you will find normal android if you wanna
Made some serching on the Enternet. Found a lot of options. Maybe you remember the name of web site or can sent the link?
It will be wery helpful for me. In any case thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts