Mercedes GLE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wrapping up the day we spotted another lighting deal, this time on LED light bars designed with the off-road enthusiast in mind. the 31" curved bar has an output of 180W, and is designed with some serious heat sink fins to keep the LED nodes cool and extend their lifespan.

Learn more at the link below:

Upgrade Your Off-Road Lights, And Save Coin Doing It - Off-Road.com

Shop The Deal Here

I've gone to various forums and read a lot of reviews. Unfortunately, I did it after buying these lanterns and wasn't very happy with their work. Forum users will agree with me that these flashlights aren't so bright and of poor quality. The lantern fell and almost collapsed. Most reviews are negative, so it's not just my subjective opinion. My employees often ask about them. It is better to buy a Chinese flashlight. But I've never had a problem with Mag-lite. And I like Vont flashlights. They are bright, and among them, there are also camping LED lights on batteries. I am happy with the functionality of these lamps. You can adjust the brightness, and the charge lasts a long time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
In fact, these lights look very high quality and confidence in the picture. But if the problem with them falling down can be solved with more robust fasteners, then their primary concern, the dim light, can't be corrected in any way. I have often heard that they use the most real spotlights for such purposes, and their light is definitely enough for the darkest places. I personally do not do it professionally and do not drive on the road, but I just like the extra light on the car. But sometimes, these LED strips are not able to withstand the voltage and go out. And for this purpose, I use the led driver. I am happy with them and had no problems. And I have been using them for a long time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts