Registered
Mercedes GLE
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let's say,
- I am not able to work besides remote work
  • I have 0$ on my bank account, 0$ in cash
  • I am 21 yo
- Noone will give me any money, I have nothing to sell, nothing of value, even my PC is worth $50
The only thing I have is a phone, PC, internet. And a lot of time.
How do I get money?

·
Registered
2 Posts
like others will tell you, you need to work, save money, and then do what you want. you can start with answering surveys and earning from it

·
Registered
2 Posts
Those advising on the surveys should please stop; that's honestly the worst way to make money. Imagine getting ten bucks from about 100 surveys; is that not a waste of time? And it's not even accessible as it may seem (I've tried it before). I think the best thing you can do is search for remote jobs since you have a laptop. One good thing about remote works is that you can apply to any company worldwide. They don't care where you live or where you're from. Or, if you're a gamer or you enjoy playing games, they are also ways you can monetize your gaming abilities. Here's an article to guide you if you choose to game; How to Make Money Playing Video Games (16 Easy Ways). I'm a gamer too, and I'm planning to start YouTube or Twitch. But this gaming process takes time; you shouldn't expect to be rich in a month or so. It takes time, bro.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts