Mercedes GLE Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the HAPPY owner of this GLE63S Coupe, it replaces my 2014 ML63 which was. A great vehicle but this is far superior, Mercedes did their homework and it is winner, my only complaint is I hope they come out with all season tires any help would be accepted.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
I think you have a tire size of 285/40 R 22 (front axle) and 325/35 R 22 (rear axle). You can probably bring in the measurements to a tire store and they can fit you with a all season set.

·
Registered
167 Posts
nice... wish I had the extra $30K to go for this.
I'm in the same boat but hopefully in a few years i'll be able to rank up to the AMG version, by then there should be some good refinements going on and even more attractive options.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm in the same boat but hopefully in a few years i'll be able to rank up to the AMG version, by then there should be some good refinements going on and even more attractive options.
sigh.. I already did my "in a few years" upgrade. Peaked at Porsche 911S three years ago, then downgrade to 4 door Maserati SQ4, then now GLE 450 coupe. All because I got married and now with a kid on the way. :crying:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts