Mercedes GLE Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drove my ne GLE on a 250 mile trip in Florida. After about an hour the AC was not working properly. The blower was at about 25% and then stopped blowing. After a while I tried it again and it worked at 25% before it stopped. The next day I took it to the dealer, the AC was working. They took a look and told me there is no problem with the AC. I have logged this issue with Mercedes USA.

Has anyone else had this issue. In Florida AC is a necessity not a luxury.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I believe I had a similar problem a couple of times. The fan would only run about half speed. I could be wrong but I think it’s a feature where you can set the maximum fan speed that auto setting will go to. Try setting the fan to max manually and then return the ac to auto. This seems to have fixed mine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a lot. I took the car to Mercedes, they ran thier check and told me, nothing wrong here. I called Mercedes USA to complain, no response. It has not happened again, but I will try your suggestion if it does.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot. I took the car to Mercedes, they ran thier check and told me, nothing wrong here. I called Mercedes USA to complain, no response. It has not happened again, but I will try your suggestion if it does.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts