Mercedes GLE Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe Concept was revealed in Shanghai today, and here are the first official promotional shots. The GLC Coupe will go to production and should be very similar to the concept that we see here. It will be Mercedes' rival to the BMW X4.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Aside from the wheels, it looks amazing.

Already i'm starting to imagine what it will look like after Brabus works their magic on it

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm excited to see it in other colors, but not that one. That looks like mud to me. I think this car will look sleek in black. The tail lights will really pop.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm excited to see it in other colors, but not that one. That looks like mud to me. I think this car will look sleek in black. The tail lights will really pop.
Thats not 'another colour' it's simply the stock GLC pictures with the contrast turned down (or something) thats why bright yellow turns into beige yucky...

·
Registered
167 Posts
Thats not 'another colour' it's simply the stock GLC pictures with the contrast turned down (or something) thats why bright yellow turns into beige yucky...
Very true.
Even if you look at the headlights of both, original photos have headlights emitting light with a richer blue hue the other color has that light emitted looking dull.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I see what you mean. I think this car will look great in black. Taillights will look great contrasting with the black.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts