Mercedes GLE Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have a 2017 GLE 350. One of the 2 silver skid plates in the cargo area located next to the locking mechanism has come unglued and bent. It now needs replacing, however I am not able to find out 1. what they are officially called...and 2. Where I can purchase? ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS ISSUE?

Thank you in advance!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.