Mercedes GLE Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I am new to the forum - wanted to share my GLE63s Coupe. I recently installed the Renntech R1 tune and Suspension model, and wanted to share the sound with the AMG Sport Exhaust.

Below are all the items the come with the R1 kit
- Renntech tuned ECU - post tuned stats 696 hp and 801 lb ft torque.
- Diverter Valves
- BMC High Performance Air Filters

I already ordered the Meisterschaft full cat back exhaust from GT Haus - so I'll provide an update once that is installed.

I will share the video once I have the ability to.

Thanks,

·
Registered
158 Posts
Holy toledo those are nice output numbers! Usually tunes add around 20 extra ponies, but that's substantial gain over stock. Can't wait to hear it.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Wow those are some incredible gains, solely from a tune. How much did the ECU remap cost you? Really looking forward to hearing how it sounds.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Holy toledo those are nice output numbers! Usually tunes add around 20 extra ponies, but that's substantial gain over stock. Can't wait to hear it.
I am not able to post the link yet since I haven't posted enough. but the video is on YouTube without the Meisterschaft, just search the same title as this post

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow those are some incredible gains, solely from a tune. How much did the ECU remap cost you? Really looking forward to hearing how it sounds.
$4,400 for all the my stock ECU to be sent to Renntech to be reprogrammed, blow off value system and air filters.
$650 or installation at an MB dealership

1 - 5 of 5 Posts