Diy magnifier using monocular - Mercedes GLE Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-20-2020, 06:37 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Diy magnifier using monocular

I recently bought an SPR for a DMR build and was thinking about using magnified optics instead of the red dot. I put on a spare 4x32 scope that I had, but found it almost impossible to use at close range. Then I checked the prices for the side-turned magnifier and honestly wasn't prepared to pay $ 100 for the $ 20 red dot, but found that there are monoculars available for a fraction of the price. So my question is: could you turn the monocular into
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-20-2020, 07:15 PM

It is really hard to do this on your own and I know it because I have tried it. I was someone who thought that I can build everything for myself and that there was no reason to buy anything. The reality is that I can never build something that good like factories can. That is why I buy this stuff online now and it just gets at my house in a few days. You can enter site to see the best thermal monocular. It will be available to buy soon and I can't wait!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes GLE Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page