Mercedes GLE Forum banner

Great Site. Thank you.

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Tornadosboy 
#1 ·
Just purchased a 2018 GLE 43 Coupe today from my local dealership. Haven't had a Mercedes Benz since 2010 (back in college had a cheapie C class)...
So far, really enjoy the car. Pretty cheap price for my perceived value. My wife drives a Tesla Model P100D and I have a 2016 i8 as my weekend ride.
That being said, had a few questions.

Does anyone know how to activate the auto drive feature? (I will RTFM probably later this week)...maybe this has been discussed before? For the Tesla, it's more of a cruise control that helps you "stay in your lane." The dealership I purchased it at offered to show me--but after 3 hours of an intense negotiation session, felt like just trying to figure it out myself.

Also, has anyone used the "pre-wiring" package to install video displays for the two rear seats? I have two young children...this is where my last lease return--the Honda Odyssey Touring Elite was awesome (built in).

Thank you for your help in advance. Happy to be a part of this forum.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.