Skin tags on penis - Mercedes GLE Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-16-2020, 06:37 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Skin tags on penis

is it ok that a skin tag appeared on my penis?
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-17-2020, 06:49 PM

Oh, wow! As I can see I am not the only who has the problem with skin tags on intimate zones. It is something ok to have a skin tag on penis, it is rare, but nothing special. I had a skin tag on testes. For quite a time I was feeling a bit of discomfort, but I didn't really pay attention. Till it started to be annoying, and when I saw that it was something like acne except for the fact that it was one and a big one, I started to look it up, apparently it was a skin tag on testes, I could never think that I would have a skin tag there. In a short time I started to look for a remedy, about how it could be removed so I found an article about skin tags on testes' removal. In short, I removed it with minim pain.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-22-2020, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg house View Post
Oh, wow! As I can see I am not the only who has the problem with skin tags on intimate zones. It is something ok to have a skin tag on penis, it is rare, but nothing special. I had a skin tag on testes. For quite a time I was feeling a bit of discomfort, but I didn't really pay attention. Till it started to be annoying, and when I saw that it was something like acne except for the fact that it was one and a big one, I started to look it up, apparently it was a skin tag on testes, I could never think that I would have a skin tag there. In a short time I started to look for a remedy, about how it could be removed so I found an article about skin tags on testes' removal. In short, I removed it with minim pain.
I thought it was an anomaly that I have a skin tag on my testicles, but now I know it isn't, thank you!

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-26-2020, 03:46 PM

This is the first time I've heard of it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes GLE Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page