Is it ok to wear hats if you drive a Mercedes? - Mercedes GLE Forum

post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2020, 12:18 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Is it ok to wear hats if you drive a Mercedes?

Hi
What do you think about whether wearing hats is appropriate for guys who drive Mercedes? Does this look appropriate
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2020, 03:45 PM

The hats for driving the Mecedes is like the hats for golf.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2020, 03:46 PM

Do the hats for golf differ from common ones? I use the common winter hats, when I play golf. Moreover, I keep buying only these hats, because they're the best I've found (especially for the price). I mainly want to have some different color choices. I realized I had too many black beanies and started to notice that I look more and more like the guys in the movies that plan bank heists as I get older (especially since I have a job where I can be lazy and put off shaving). So in my attempt to keep my head warm and look less like a movie villain, I'm embracing beanie colors other than black. They're actually a little tight on me, but I actually prefer this because I know they stretch a little over time and I've found myself in situations where I need the thing to "hold on".

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-15-2020, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoeSanderson View Post
Do the hats for golf differ from common ones? I use the common winter hats, when I play golf. Moreover, I keep buying only these hats, because they're the best I've found (especially for the price). I mainly want to have some different color choices. I realized I had too many black beanies and started to notice that I look more and more like the guys in the movies that plan bank heists as I get older (especially since I have a job where I can be lazy and put off shaving). So in my attempt to keep my head warm and look less like a movie villain, I'm embracing beanie colors other than black. They're actually a little tight on me, but I actually prefer this because I know they stretch a little over time and I've found myself in situations where I need the thing to "hold on".
Do these guys provide discounts?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-21-2020, 08:02 PM

It's strange to think about it, man...and in a Mercedes, you can even wear overalls

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes GLE Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page