How To OVERCOME FEAR and ANXIETY - Mercedes GLE Forum

post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 09:02 AM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
How To OVERCOME FEAR and ANXIETY

Hi
How do you cope with stress and anxiety?
Do you smoke weed for this, take a cbd oil or any other actions?
post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 02:27 PM

I usually do something crazy like sky diving or diving with sharks. I tried weed a few times but it never helped me. I do have friends that do that tho and it works for them
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-18-2020, 02:39 PM

Oh yes I have been using CBD products to help me cope with stress. I am not really an adrenaline junkie so I had to look for alternative methods. Meditation was not my thing since I was too impatient. I have talked with different people like gurus and yogies and whatnot. I have started therapy and it did help but I still had many situations where I felt like I was gonna explode under stress. I was walking one day down the street and I saw a medical marijuana dispensary. I got a medical marijuana card and tried some CBD products. I really like it since they actually made me calmer. I am now using CBD gummies and one of my favorite brands that I actually found online is Koality Medicinals that I have been ordering of their website here: KoalityMedicinals.com . I dunno it really helps me. I hope I have been a bit useful.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-29-2020, 02:50 AM

Hi! Sleep helps me overcome my anxiety. I don't know how it happened, but when I feel anxious, I always want to go to sleep. Self-defense of some kind.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-01-2020, 05:38 PM

Weed helps me as much, when I do not have time to sleep enough
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-19-2020, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm01 View Post
Hi
How do you cope with stress and anxiety?
Do you smoke weed for this, take a cbd oil or any other actions?
First, tell me what makes you feel anxious. And about marihuna, you shouldn't use it while driving if you don't want problems.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 11-21-2020, 08:06 PM

I have not smoked weed for more than five years, although it calmed me, but often only on the contrary caused even more anxiety and longing. I realized that in order to overcome my depression, I just need to start taking red bali kratom, as my sister did for many months, and I decided to follow her example. And this is the way to deal with anxiety and fears that I can advise you, but in any case, not marijuana or cannabis, as they can only make everything worse

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mercedes GLE Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page